Humint Events Online: Five Thousand US Soldiers Horribly Wounded in Iraq-- 10,000 Wounded Overall

Friday, December 10, 2004

Five Thousand US Soldiers Horribly Wounded in Iraq-- 10,000 Wounded Overall

While the death rate in Iraq for US soldiers is relatively low because of improved medical treatment, the rate of severe injuries is very high and the rate of amputees is twice that of previous wars.

I think it is only fair that Bush and Cheney visit each and every one of these soldiers with amputations or severe head injuries and tell them the war was worth it.

Personally, for me, seeing that many maimed and disabled young men would be overwhelming. I don't think I could take it-- particularly if I were responsible for sending them to Iraq in the first place.

I have to wonder what the consciences of Bush and Cheney look like? Do they ever have nightmares? Do they even have consciences?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger