Humint Events Online: LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sunday, June 19, 2005

LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I couldn't resist blasting this: Rice Says Administration Told Americans Iraq Would Be A “Generational Commitment”.
This morning on Fox News Sunday, Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice was asked if “the Bush administration fairly [can] be criticized for failing to level with the American people about how long and difficult this commitment will be?” Rice responded:

[T]he administration, I think, has said to the American people that it is a generational commitment to Iraq.


She is a pathological liar.

Although she did use the weasel words "I think". But overall, she is fucking lying her ass off.

What a disgrace to the position of Secretary of State.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i pray one day that i will look with my own eyes upon that lying BITCH, swinging from the gallows, with the rest of the Neo-CON MURDERERS who devised 9/11 & hijacked our Country.

LET THE GUILTY HANG!!!!!

2:10 AM  
Blogger spooked said...

You and me both, Rob. You and me both.

10:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger