Humint Events Online: 9/11 as a Covert Operation

Thursday, August 25, 2005

9/11 as a Covert Operation

I started this blog a little over a year ago wanting to find out what happened on 9/11, because I had serious doubts about the official story.

I have learned a lot since then, no question about it. Boy, have I learned a lot of stuff. But what I have also realized is that finding out what really happened on 9/11 is going to be, for all intents and purposes, impossible.

There is, as I have mentioned before, too much institutional power residing in the official story, and too much at stake for the US government to admit complicity. Even worse than this are the vast numbers of people, particularly in the media, who for various reasons simply refuse to question the official story. While there may a healthy percentage of people in the US who have doubts about 9/11, only the smallest percentage is going to believe what I have concluded: that 9/11 was an extremely complicated covert psy-ops.

What this means is that at every key point of 9/11, layers of weirdness have been added in to muddy the waters for investigators. This includes everything from the hijackers stories, the hijackings themselves, the bombs at the WTC and the Pentagon to the flight 93 crash. I suspect these layers of weirdness have been added in on purpose by the 9/11 planners for three reasons:

1) to confuse and distract real investigators from finding out what really happened

2) to make the whole story so freaking weird that the public at large basically has to accept the official story because it simplifies everything. Thus, the official story becomes the big easy lie.

3) what really happened is so freaking complicated that only hard-core nuts like me will put in the mental energy to try and crack it, and then when we do, it will sound so bizarre that no one will believe it.

So-- this is bad.

Even though I now feel that I have some good idea of what happened on 9/11, it is hopeless to try to spread this message, since I will be immediately be written off as a nutjob.

Sure, there are aspects of 9/11 that we can question that will not immediately get us labeled as lunatics, but I am referring to spreading the deep truth about 9/11. People don't want to deal with it.

Of course, whether the "9/11 truth movement" will EVER get anywhere is something I have fretted over a fair amount, and I still can't see any such movement getting much change in the US government. There is just too much shit going on and too much insecurity right now for enough people to force the government into looking at 9/11 again (and of course they really didn't even look at it the first time). Of course, there is the whole issue of the press, who are covering up 9/11 big time, and have serious complicity issues of their own.

In any case, there is ONE BIG CHANCE to make a STATEMENT ABOUT 9/11: THIS SEPTEMBER 11th, 2005, there are PROTESTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH either starting in Times Square (in front of the New York Times), NYC at 1pm OR AT GROUND ZERO INSTEAD.

Let's hope we can have some serious turn-out AT BOTH PLACES.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nico & I (among others) plan on boycotting this B.S. march, and instead will be present at Ground Zero.

I'll let him speak as to why:

http://portland.indymedia.org/en/2005/08/323457.shtml

Marching to THE NEW YORK TIMES, OF ALL PLACES on 9/11, frankly struck me as BIZZARE long before I heard Nico's reasons. His recent piece just confirmed my suspicions.

10:45 PM  
Blogger Donald Hunt said...

Don't despair about getting the truth out. Remember, it's not up to Americans only (it would be hopeless if it were). The rest of the world, including foreign intelligence services who no doubt know the truth, will have a role to play. Bringing out the truth about 911 may be the only way the world can rein in the U.S. Empire.

8:15 AM  
Blogger spooked said...

Thanks for the info Rob.

Whew, that is a long piece.

I do wonder if there is something to it for the simple reason that the DC truth emergency conference had a surprisingly low turnout. I was expecting something substantially bigger and it was depressing that there weren't more people there. So I bet they will only have a few hundred at Times Square and it will be a let-down, as Nico says.

10:24 AM  
Blogger spooked said...

I also wonder why 911truth.org is broke-- according to Nick Levis. Why are they broke? I have even given them money myself. I can't believe they can't do a better job fundraising-- for something they supposedly think is so important.

But even though they are broke, they have a pretty nice-looking web-site...

10:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger