Humint Events Online: A Private 9/11 Investigation

Thursday, December 01, 2005

A Private 9/11 Investigation

Okay, this is the first time I have ever asked for money here. But I have decided that I would like to hire a private investigator to look into some 9/11 matters. I have a significant amount of money that I could spend, but I don't think it is enough for much of an investigation by itself. Therefore I am wondering if anyone would like to chip in to help this effort.

The first thing I would like to have investigated is if the original flight manifests for the 9/11 flights can be obtained in any way from the airlines.

Another thing I am interested in investigating is if former CIA director Jim Woolsey, who apparently was hired as a security consultant by the NYFD after 9/11, is really threatening NYFD members with termination or severance of pensions if they discuss bombs in the WTCs.

Lastly, I am very interested in the Shanksville coroner, Wallace Miller, who officially dealt with the flight 93 crash victims. Does he have any suspicions about the flight? Was he coerced or threatened by the FBI at all?

I think these are reasonably achievable investigations that could shed some much needed light onto some important areas of 9/11.

Please e-mail me if you are interested or would like any more information:
spooked911@hotmail.com

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you can count me in on this. we'll talk via email. ;-)

12:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are some excellent areas to investigate. Good luck.

12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger