Humint Events Online: The Schizophrenia of "Pinch"

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

The Schizophrenia of "Pinch"

In this post, our trolling pal "Pinch" leaves this comment:


First off, I am completely convinced of your gullibility - *anything* that even remotely resembles your agenda is embraced and championed. The fact that the confusion and uncertainty and simple fog of events on Sept 11, 2001 resulted in myriad false alarms across the country and even in countries around the world means nothing to your warped little conspiracy-laced mind - bomb in the building? Yeah!

I spend so much time here writing cute comments and trying you with my witticisms because you are such a classic - a veritable caricature of the lefty-wacko-moonbat web page. That and if I said the things I say here on DU I'd get tombstoned in a heartbeat. I fully expect one day you may block me, which will speak volumes about the wacked-out left and their inability to handle dissent, but we'll deal with that when it happens.

Speaking of dissent, without getting *too* much into my trip to Fort Worth, suffice it to say that the base there has one of the facilities listed in a number of web sites that could (*could*, mind you - still working out details) be used by FEMA and other organizations.

I'm sure you are familiar with it, but if you look at http://utah.indymedia.org/news/2003/07/5561.php
you'll have a better idea at what we are doing/working on.

I am authorized to speak in a limited manner about this program in an outreach attempt to try and minimize the overall numbers of potential incarcerations should that eventuality become necessary. We all want to avoid such drastic measures, but the welfare of the nation must be taken into account and we simply cannot allow spurious and /or coordinated resistance to our plans to be implemented.

*rubs hands together.....*

Our plans are coming to fruition!
mwahahahaha.....Excellent....EEEEXcellent!

And for the Rob-bot, our Joint Executive Order with the new Harper government regarding a secret open-borders enforcement program will allow us to make sure you enjoy the hospitality of our facilities, as well.

Ha, James....I comment on specific posts when the moonbat-o-meter reaches a certain percentage. True, that is just about every one, but some of us have a life and I cannot spend every waking moment commenting on moonbat buffoonery.
9:00 PM
There is just so much bullshit to unpack here. But I find "Pinch"'s schizophrenia most amusing.

See, on the one hand, I am wacked-out AND gullible (bad combination there, apparently) to think that there was any sort of government conspiracy about 9/11. But on the other hand, Pinch really IS involved in the conspiracy that I am so gullible to believe in-- or something like that. (Or Pinch likes to draw out really elaborate fantasies)

Keep in mind that I drew absolutely NO CONCLUSIONS about the video in the original post with a fireman saying there was a bomb-- I merely pointed out the video's existence. Yet somehow the fact that I even linked to the video shows I am gullible and wacked out.

In Pinch's world, apparently, all wacked out people who believe 9/11 was a government conspiracy should be locked away in government detention camps, because of course the official 9/11 story is completely true and George W. Bush is the greatest and most honorable president this country has ever had. They HAVE to lock up crazed lefty moonbats for the good of the country, because these crazy moonbats have all these wild crazy stories that no one believes, but they are still so DANGEROUS!!!!!!*

You know what? In my world, I live in a nice suburban neighborhood with my family. I have been married 15 years to my wife. We have two cars and we have to drive around too much, but we have no choice. I have a vegetable garden. I worry about how green my lawn is. I practice baseball with my son who plays in little league. I do laundry on the weekends, while my wife goes shopping, because we both work during the week and there is no time to do these things during the week. I constantly have to fix things around the house. I like to watch sports on TV. I worry about my weight. Et cetera. The bottom line is that I live a fairly normal middle-class life, one that is relatively pleasant but also hard work. HOWEVER, I also worry about my country and about politics, because it is my duty as an American citizen to pay attention to these things. And I especially worry what happened on 9/11, because the whole day was just too strange and horrible, and it the day was used to justify too many things I think are wrong.

So all this goes to say: Pinch, whatever your real story is, you are one sorry motherfucker.

*Of course Pinch will say he's just joking. Isn't he hilarious? I love jokes about locking non-violent citizens in concentration camps!



P.S. Why does Pinch think Rob is Canadian?

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Most of all, I'd describe Pinch as a time waster - he's either playing silly games, or is a complete nut.

down with pinch
JG

11:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

detention camps? for the welfare of america?

detention THIS pinch!

12:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man...it doesn't GET any better than this! The hits just keep on' coming!

gul·li·ble adj 1. Easily deceived or duped. 2. Naive and easily deceived or tricked.

I think that pretty much sums things up here.

And thanks for the front page post! Mebbe I'll get some hits on the Instapinch!

12:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Definition of "pinch":

2 entries found for shill.
shill Audio pronunciation of "shill" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (shl) Slang
n.

One who poses as a satisfied customer or an enthusiastic gambler to dupe bystanders into participating in a swindle.


v. shilled, shill·ing, shills
v. intr.

To act as a shill.


v. tr.

1. To act as a shill for (a deceitful enterprise).
2. To lure (a person) into a swindle.



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shills

:-)

12:14 AM  
Blogger spooked said...

and...perhaps I over-reacted a bit to Pinch's bullshit.

However, no one likes to be threatened, no matter how bogus the threat may be.

9:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

FUCK "pinch"

"pinch" can blow me whenever she is here in New York.

hehe

:-)

HI! pinchy

1:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger