Humint Events Online: I Just Saw a UFO

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

I Just Saw a UFO

It was twilight, and just over the horizon, I saw two large bright flashes traveling extremely fast and then right before it went behind the horizon, the lights went out all of a sudden. There was no noise at all. It seemed to be about a mile away, a few hundred feet up.

I only saw it for half a second, but this was no normal flying craft. I live near an airport, and I watch planes fly over all the time. This thing was going far too fast for a plane, and I've never seen any plane with the huge bright flares that were with this thing. I would say it was a shooting star, except that there were two lights.

I've never had a UFO sighting before, and I've never seen anything like this.

It was very weird, and very fast.

If anyone wants to know where the sighting was, email me.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Spooked:

Can you estimate the distance travelled in this approx. half second, so we can try to gauge the speed of this UFO?

And is there any military or intel stuff going on at or near that airport?

A.P.

11:44 PM  
Blogger spooked said...

The whole thing was so quick, I'd hesitate to estimate the speed and distance. But it was moving several times faster than the planes that fly over regularly-- so perhaps this thing was going at least 750 mph, but there was no sonic boom or any noise.

The really weird thing was this was over a city. The airport is just a big city commercial airport.

7:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have your local media reported others
who said that they also saw the same
phenomenon?

Were the lights seemingly attached to a physical object that you could discern? If so, what was the shape of the object.

Forgive me for asking, but did you do
any chemicals last evening?

8:14 AM  
Blogger spooked said...

I could only see the faintest trace of an object around the flares-- but it was too fast for me to get any detail.

I do not do drugs and I didn't drink any alcohol last night.

This was a pure chance sighting, I was outside and just happened to glance up and see it. I wasn't looking for anything.

8:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fortunately for you, you have a great
amount of credibility. You earned the
right, over a long period of time, to be trusted, and so we know that whatever it was that you saw, it was more than just lights.

Thanks for relating your experience.

11:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

not making fun of your experience, but here's an appropriate song:

"i saw a ufo and nobody believes me"

3:14 PM  
Blogger pteranodon said...

I saw two bright white stationary lights about 70 degrees up in Ursa Major. After 10 seconds, one of them dimmed away in two
seconds. Immediately after that, the other light also vanished in two seconds.

4:16 AM  
Blogger spooked said...

UFO simply means unidentified flying object, of course. I'm not saying I saw a flying saucer-- just something abnormal.

I was just curious if other people had seen anything like this.

8:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger