Humint Events Online: Treat DC As a Crime Scene

Monday, November 10, 2008

Treat DC As a Crime Scene

This starts out good:
... if I were president-elect, I would be planning quite an operation on inauguration day. As soon as I was sworn in, I would demand that Robert Mueller submit his resignation. Then I would instruct the FBI to lock down FBI Headquarters, the Pentagon's Defense Intelligence Agency offices, the executive suites at the CIA, the National Security Agency's offices, the National Intelligence Agency's offices, and management's offices at the Department of Justice. I would tell them to put yellow police tape around all of these buildings and offices, and I would treat each as a crime scene. I'd have them preserve evidence from every safe, every email cache, every hard-drive. And then I would prosecute every violation to the fullest extent of the law.
Yeah!
My number one priority would be exposing the truth about the anthrax attacks,
Yeah!
the White House Iraq Group, and the mass firings of U.S. attorneys in the lead-up to the 2006 midterm elections.
Errm, what?
But, I'm a hardass that has no interest in pretending continuity in government is preferable to justice and the rule of law. Obama has a more difficult road. Mueller is appointed to a term that doesn't end until 2010. I think Mueller should be in the docket. The last thing I think is acceptable is to have him continue on as head of the FBI, when I consider it the job of the FBI to investigate and imprison most of Washington's elite Establishment.
Well yeah, but there's something rather conspicuous by its absence here.

How can anyone at this point in time have doubts about the anthrax attacks but not doubt the 9/11 story?

Fucking gatekeepers.

1 Comments:

Anonymous www.tabletpc-shop.info said...

To my mind every person have to read it.

1:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger