Humint Events Online: 9/11: Still an Inside Job and Still Really Important

Friday, July 02, 2010

9/11: Still an Inside Job and Still Really Important

Since every asshole politician and media whore is still using 9/11 to justify our horrendous, murderous and wasteful actions in Afghanistan.

Last Thursday night, no surprise:
House passes spending bill for war in Afghanistan

The House narrowly passed a spending bill late Thursday that includes $37 billion to fund the war in Afghanistan.

Dems at least were mostly against it. I had called my rethug rep Thursday to ask him to vote against the funding. I can't find the roll call for this vote, but I'm sure he voted for the war-- the vast majority of rethugs did.

And NYTimes today:
War in Iraq Defies U.S. Timetable for End of Combat
By TIM ARANGO

Even after a reduction in troop numbers, American forces will still hunt terrorists after the August deadline that President Obama set for the end of the combat mission in Iraq.

Hunt terrorists in Iraq.

Just kill me.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

9/11, what's that?
Never hear of it.

12:09 AM  
Anonymous Daily Deals said...

Please allow me to express my biggest appreciation for this great article you have written. You are truly a great expert in this field. The important tips imply a lot to me and also my family. Please understand that your kindness to share these guidelines with people like us all during this difficult time meant a lot to our family.

11:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger