Humint Events Online: CIA Weirdness

Tuesday, April 05, 2011

CIA Weirdness

I suppose the easiest explanation is that this woman is just bonkers, but you never know...
The lunatic who attacked the Paul Gauguin masterpiece “Two Tahitian Women” screamed about her hatred of lesbians as she impotently pounded on the clear plastic cover protecting the post-impressionist portrait of a pair of topless Maori gals. The suspect, 53-year-old Susan Burns, screamed “This is very homosexual!” as she attacked the painting on exhibit at Washington’s National Gallery of Art. And then she claimed she has a radio in her head and works for the CIA.

The Daily Mail fills in the details left out by our national embarrassment, the Washington Post:

According to a criminal complaint filed in Washington, D.C. Superior Court, Burns said that the painting is “‘very homosexual. I was trying to remove it. I think it should be burned … I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger