Humint Events Online: Limited Hangoutsville

Friday, August 12, 2011

Limited Hangoutsville

Shocking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
In a new documentary, former national-security aide Richard Clarke suggests the CIA tried to recruit 9/11 hijackers—then covered it up.
The only good thing about this is that it reminds me of this old story I had forgotten about:
In the fall of 2001, I was talking to an OU library employee who told me that she was present when an FBI agent was interviewing her colleague. From this encounter she learned that an OU library computer terminal had been used for an online purchase of an airline ticket for a 9/11 hijacker who was on the plane which crashed in Pennsylvania. She also told me that the person who made the purchase had not been a hijacker. Contrary to expectation, he was a white American male, but he knew he was assisting the hijacking operation.
And I just learned that Michael Wright, who did this research, died in 2009 of a stroke. Hmmm...

Wright's site is down, presumably since he passed away, but some key info is archived here.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Of course, all that may be smoke and mirrors designed to imply that planes smashed into the towers etc.

2:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A few weeks ago, in an offhand comment on Dr. Fetzer's always-entertaining radio show, intrepid "no-planes/no-victims" researcher Dean Hartwell observed that of all the suspects whose names are out in the public record, the one who knows the most about 9/11, BECAUSE HE PERSONALLY PLANNED IT, is Richard Clarke!

And the absent-minded professor Fetzer just let that coment "slide by" without any serious follow-up questions.

Or did he meticulously avoid "going there" instead?

Hmmmm....

2:19 AM  
Anonymous stephanie said...

I'm impressed, I need to say. Really rarely do I encounter a blog that's both educative and entertaining, and let me tell you, you have got hit the nail on the head. Your thought is excellent; the difficulty is one thing that not enough persons are speaking intelligently about. Im very pleased that I stumbled across this in my seek for something relating to this.

1:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger