Humint Events Online: Simply Appalling-- Hatred and Racism in Response to Whitney Houston's Death

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Simply Appalling-- Hatred and Racism in Response to Whitney Houston's Death

Really, I can't even begin to understand the kind of minds that would spew such evil, in response to the passing of a beautiful, talented and completely harmless person like Whitney Houston.

All I know is that this kind of horrible behavior must be at the base of so much of the evil that mankind does. I hope some day we can rise above this.

Speaking of racism: Secret documents lift lid on WWII mutiny by US troops in north Queensland

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now I'm not a fan of warmonger Juan Cole, but this was interesting to me:

http://www.juancole.com/2012/02/arab-world-mourns-whitney-houston.html

4:54 PM  
Blogger spooked said...

Yeah, a nice piece, thanks.

6:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger