Humint Events Online: Farewell, Ciao, Adieu, Sayonara, Aloha, Auf Wiedersehen, Goodbye

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Farewell, Ciao, Adieu, Sayonara, Aloha, Auf Wiedersehen, Goodbye

After posting on this blog for 8 years and 4 months, I have decided to retire from blogging for some time.  As some of you probably know, even in the last few years, I just have not been able to do the kind of research and writing that is required for a top-notch conspiracy site. Nonetheless, I have still knocked out a fair amount of posts and kept up with the news at least.

But now, I will stop altogether.

The posts here, will remain of course, and people are free to still comment or contact me via email.

The two main reasons for stopping are: first, I just don't have the passion for this research anymore and am kind of burnt out on conspiracy issues, and second, I really just need to spend more time focusing on my personal life.  My real job has gotten very intense of late, and I need to spend more time on it. Finally, overall, I just feel like life is rushing by in many ways, and blogging is something I can quit, in order to get more time.

I really had a great time writing on this site. I think I made amazing progress in getting at conspiracy truths (considering where I started), and progress just figuring stuff out in general.  I got to know some really interesting people, and at its best moments, doing the research was quite exciting.  The other part of what I wanted to do was start some some of awareness and grow an activist movement for 9/11.  Certainly, I think I helped grow the awareness about 9/11 to some degree-- I was a small cog in a much larger truther machine.  As far as activism, that didn't go as I had planned.  I was really new to the conspiracy world when I got into 9/11 research, and I had little idea how much resistance there was to conspiracy issues not only in the media, but also in the general public.  It turns out that few people are brave enough to fully take on the "machine", especially politicians and others in the public sphere, and who am I to criticize anyway, as someone who hides behind a pseudonym. At least in terms of accomplishments, I take pride in being an early no-plane and WTC-nuke proponent, and as far as I know, this was the first site to really espouse those two ideas together.

The thing I have always loved about doing this site is finding new things, and especially discovering NEW IDEAS, and sharing them with people and learning more from other people.

I really need to acknowledge two people who influenced me a lot here: Judy Wood and Anonymous Physicist. I was fairly good friends with Judy Wood from about 2006-2006, and then things just got really weird with her.  She's an interesting person for damn sure, and I wanted to do a long write-up about what I knew about her, but I didn't out of respect for our old friendship. Anonymous Physicist is another character, who I could write quite a bit about, but will not do out of respect for our one-time friendship.  Like Wood, AP turned really really weird, and I have lost contact with him (assuming he is still alive -- he always said how he was close to dying from the porphyria he developed supposedly from mercury poisoning by intel agents).  In any case, I learned a lot from both Wood and AP, and in particular, I learned a huge amount about deeper conspiracy issues from AP.

I do regret not having more time to spend on this research, and publicizing my findings more.  Although, it's not clear how much this would have changed anything.  The powers that be are just too strong on the 9/11 issue and the most evil and deep conspiracy issues-- worse, there are SO MANY INJUSTICES and scams that it is a full-time job simply keeping track of them, much less exposing them.  The HUGE PROBLEM is that there are so many scams and conspiracies, that all our outrage is very easily diffused, and simply ranting against the evil PTB or the conspiracy machine or even the government, makes you look like a crank or a kook.  Plus, getting into the weeds of anyone conspiracy can be incredibly time-consuming and complex and draining.  This is a real operational problem for anyone trying to change things, and I really don't know what can be done about this.

In one sense, all we can truly do is simply try to live our lives decently and honestly and ethically, and try to make a better world around us... but then that leaves bigger issues to the wolves.  At this point, I think the only way we can possibly make a difference is through conventional political means, and then only very slowly.  On the positive side, I think our society is progressing slowly but surely towards less religion, less dogma, more enlightenment, more tolerance, more worldliness, more humanity.  The internet has surely helped in this regard.  There are still huge problems, of course, and far too many close-minded people, but I am still reasonably optimistic about the future.  The world WOULD be a better place if more people got involved in democracy, and didn't just opt out.  Otherwise the psychopaths really do take over.  And there are so many basic problems that can be solved democratically and by pushing the rule of law, if more people got involved.

One thing I have always tried to do here was be honest, realistic and open-minded about what is clearly a lot of weird conspiracy stuff, at the same time trying to keep from getting TOO weird.  It's a difficult balance, but I feel like at least I have maintained my sanity and some level of integrity.  I have also really TRIED to make things understandable, and not bog people down with a lot of unnecessary and boring details.  SO many conspiracy sites seem to put out work that is far too dense and/or poorly organized, so even if there is good stuff in there, it is hard to find.  I don't know if it is intentional or not, but it's almost as if they are trying to obfuscate.  I am not sure what is hard about having a simple summary of the findings, if the piece is long, so people know whether it is worth their time.

In terms of weird conspiracies, a lot of what I have learned is amazing! Most of these are not provable beyond any shadow of doubt, nonetheless, many of these conspiracies are true beyond a "reasonable doubt". It is the PROBABILITIES that are important, and the odds are massively in favor of 9/11 being inside job, that the plane crashes were faked, and that the WTC was nuked.  The odds greatly favor many other conspiracies being true, too, such as ETs, the quarantine of the earth, alien PTB, the moon landing hoax, JFK assassination (really no doubt at all for that, actually), and so much more. Finally, despite what some people may have said over the years, I really am an independent researcher, who owes no allegiance to any agency or group.  I have never gotten any payment for writing here, nor have I even taken any ads.  I have promoted AP's books and some other books to some extent, but I never received any compensation for that.  Overall, my blogging here has cost me a lot of time and effort over the years, and I am sure my professional career (real job) has suffered as a result. However, I do feel like I had to do this for my own sake and do not regret it (too much).

I always felt like my whole 9/11 research experience and with this site would make a good book or screenplay-- appropriately dramatized and semi-fictionalized, but alas I just don't have the time.  Hopefully some day I can do it.  I've always wanted to write a novel, and I think the whole bizarre world of conspiracy and conspiracy researchers and intel agents, given a full treatment, would make a fascinating book. At least it would be different, and I don't think I've seen something quite like what i have in mind.

The one post that I really really wanted to do was to do a thorough scholarly critique of Zdenec Bazant's papers on the WTC "collapse".  I just never had the amount of time required.  I know there are major flaws in his work, and I and AP have posted some of those here, but what I really wanted was to write a full scientific take-down that could possibly even be published in an engineering journal.  I also wanted to get an engineering professor to collaborate with, and go over Bazant's papers, but again this required a time commitment and public exposure that I just wasn't ready for (and unfortunately I just don't know when I will be ready for this).  At one time, I thought that all we needed was some good proof to show people that the official 9/11 story was wrong, and we could get an investigation and bring justice to the "perpetraitors".  Now I see that this was unrealistic.  But this critique would be a worthy goal to try to bring more scientifically-minded supporters of the official story to our side.

One funny personal story relating to this last point is that my wife's cousin is actually a pretty big guy in the Purdue University Engineering Department, where a lot of infamous 9/11 modeling was done by Mete Sozen and others.  Small world, right? This cousin took a leave of absence a couple of years back to go work in some special program at the State Dept.  We went for lunch at his place, about a year ago, and he was a bit off-putting.  He was talking about being buddies with the governor of Indiana, and working with Hillary Clinton and talked about the CIA being deeply involved with the State Dept and hinting at some interaction with them.  At one point, he asked me about this blog, which he found out about from my bother-in-law (who found that I did it from snooping around apparently). I deflected questions on my conspiracy research because I frankly was a little intimidated by his connections.  I initially had thought maybe I could get his help with critiquing Bazant, but then realized that pursuit might land me in some trouble.  At one point, I asked this guy (wife's cousin) about Mete Sozen and 9/11 research, and he said he knew Sozen really well and thought he did great work.  The odd part was then, he immediately switched gears and asked me about my job and asked me who my boss was!  It was a not-overly-subtle bit of intimidation.  Obviously I was not exactly a profile in courage here, but I realized that in this point in my life, I was not ready to go deeper into this.  Once some things get more settled with my life, I would like to go back to this professor and really take on 9/11.  At this point, the potential cost was not worth the potential gain though.

Another project that I would like to get into is researching vaccines.  This actually relates to my real job, and there are of course many conspiracy angles to vaccines.  I would like to have a chance to fully research this topic, and since this relates more to my real job, perhaps I can fit it in to my normal duties.

In any case, it has been quite a ride here over the past 8+ years and while I am stopping blogging for now, I still believe in the cause of 9/11 justice and going after the evil PTB.  I do want to resume this research at some point in a few years, when I hope to have real serious time to devote to it.

So goodbye, and thanks for all the comments, info and support.  I am not going anywhere, and will check email once in a while.  Please feel free to contact me at spooked911@hotmail.com

Cheers-- and I wish everyone a good 2013!!!!

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

damnit!
keep in touch bud.
jha

12:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks, good final post.

1:20 PM  
Blogger David Howard said...

Lockerbie bombing... http://lockerbiecase.blogspot.com/

4:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey S, i am much the wiser because of your blogging efforts. unfortunately blogger/google has never allowed me to even have an account, or i would have had my own blog years ago, influenced by your blog.
again, keep in touch - j.

5:33 PM  
Blogger Andy Tyme said...

The vast majorty of what you did here was very fine work indeed, Spooked.

Your irrational, evidence-free, total rejection of the CluesForum's "Vicsim Report," was your one egregious blind spot, while your AP-induced embrace of aliens-imprision-earth theology was more amusing than troubling, at least to a William Lyne, "Aliens From the Pentagon" supporter like me.

And you really should have told us much more about the formative adventures of the peculiar (to say the least) Dr. Wood, particularly in light of her bizarre and vicious behaviour toward another of her early boosters, Dr. Fetzer.

May I suggest that the very first book on your retirement reading list be S.K. Bain's astonishing, Masonic/Thelemic decoding of the 9/11 Murder Ritual, recently published by Trine Day.

I certainly respect your decision to retire from blogging, as I've seen it burn out several other genuine web savants, too. But I also suspect that you'll be back online someday, since the passion for truth seems to be in your DNA -- and it's also highly likely that what we believers call "God" put it there for a very good reason.

I wish you well and greatly admire what you've accomplished... so far.

3:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And suddenly the Internet has gotten much smaller....

7:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...


Another one, about whom it will be asked: "whatever happened to Spooked and that con artist "AP"?

Besides Baby Jane, whatever happened to Boloboffin, the DU moderator,
all those followers of the paedophile
Randy, and anyone else I forgot to mention?

10:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you did your part...thanks spooked.
-driftbolt

4:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks, spooked. i found your blog in 2007 via the no planes-movement and have followed it ever since. to me the absence of big boeings is still one of the biggest issues about 9/11, even though this particular field of research is pretty much nonexistent these days.

what i really likes about this blog is that you never claimed to own absolute truths.

take care - schnarch

4:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the absence of big boeings is still one of the biggest issues about 9/11, even though this particular field of research is pretty much nonexistent these days.

most of the people exposing the TV/video fakery of 9/11 have grown exhausted of their own efforts - because no-one else seems to even give a damn.
truth does not always win.
ha.

4:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Spooked. I in general disagree with your politics (you're a Progressive, I'm an anarcho-libertarian more sympathetic to Ron Paul while you seem more a Bernie Sanders kind of guy) but economics is a complex subject, and it's not why I stopped by over the years.

I believed I've learned more from you and via you (and your links) regarding 9/11 than from anyone; you alone got me on the no-planes theory. And you gave me awesome links to the moon landing conspiracy theories.

And while the majority would wince at your recent exploration of the holocaust, I can honestly say I've now learned a lot there too that sure makes it seem like yet another gigantic conspiracy.

I sympathize with your retirement, because while earth-shattering and mind-blowing (9/11 a huge inside job with no planes!? Apollo missions were all hoaxes?! JFK was killed by Lyndon Johnson & CIA?! 6 million Jews didn't get murdered by the deliberate targeting of the Nazis?!), the world keeps on going; the same old power elite is in charge and still has the power and money. Nothing changes or can be changed by folks like us. We don't even know where to point the gun if we had one.

But still this kind of stuff needs to get talked about and discussed and researched, but I am not saying it has to be done by you, or me for that matter. Thanks for all your work. That AP guy was interesting for a bit, talk about the extreme end of alien-Illuminati conspiracy theories, and its unfortunate how that all turned out. I wish him the best as well.

Happy retirement from blogging.

4:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger