Humint Events Online: Obama Deferring Syrian Decision to Congress Means Little

Sunday, September 01, 2013

Obama Deferring Syrian Decision to Congress Means Little

Let's not forget Congress was strongly against military action in Libya, and Obama still went ahead with the bombing campaign.

The apparent deference to democracy by Obama, is probably more just a tip of the hat to how very strongly the public is against getting involved in another war.  And good for the public for at least being conscious of the war lies.

And... about that gas attack -- clearly there were some underhanded doings from Saudi Arabia.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Colonel MacDonald remains the best Army Colonel I have ever worked with in my 33 year career."

May be bs, but worth a look I think:

http://pastebin.com/zeXpsRnh

I've hacked colonel Anthony Jamie MacDonald mail he is intelligence US Army Staff boss. First I hacked his Link3dIn account and got access to his mail through it then.

Among mail Mayhem like Amazon mails I've found his correspondence with his colleague Eugene Furst. He congratulates Col. with success and gives a link to the Washington Post publication about chemical attack in Syria on August 21. Furst also mentions it was “well staged”. Holy shit. I was shocked my eyes refused to believe it. Bloody bastards they “staged” a chemical attack.

Then a friend of Anthony MacDonald's wife Jennifer writes she was shocked seeing on TV the children died after chemical attack in Syria. Jennifer answers she saw the story but Tony calm her down saying children were alive and the scene was staged.

10:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

His paraphrase is a little too loaded, but that does seem the most reasonable interpretation of the emails, especially the wife's email.

10:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Or maybe the day the attack is launched, some particularly evil bug in these downloads will wipe out my hard drive but the joke's on them because I need a new PC anyway.

11:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I now think the emails (the ones that actually matter anyway) were falisified one way or another. The English used does not sound like a native English speaker's English. It's more subtle than just outright grammatical errors. Grammatical errors (and typos, like the one I almost just made of typing "eras" when I meant "errors) are one thing, usage is often more of a clue.

4:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger