Humint Events Online: UFO Are Out There

Wednesday, October 02, 2013

UFO Are Out There

this sounds about right to me...
you dont have to go on youtube or area 51 to see ufo's, just look up in the sky every night for a month, every night.. and i bet you my 95 trans am you will see one. as i do all the fucking time.
Comment from this Youtube video.

I think these days, just not that many people look into the sky at night on a regular basis. Personally I have become fixated with looking at the sky and looking for flying objects ever since 9/11, and have looked more actively, recently since seeing a couple of "UFOs".

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I recently read this and it explains what I see in the night sky every night at 9:00 pm I live in the US in WV and I see these UFOs that have so many different colored lights that I think try try to act like distant stars to blend in inside our solar system. There's also one bright white light that I thought was the north star untill I realized the sun rised in the same area, which is east. I can count at least five if not more of these sighting each night, I've only told my family and a few friends when I could point the UFO's out only because I thought was was crazy. I studied plane lights and US flight patterns of many types of planes,jets, and choppers only to find that none of them blink purple, orange, green, white, blue, and red. Also I've started a flight log and noticed they fly them same directions every night but only after actually stopping in mid flight next to the other non moving UFO's which there are three of in the eastern night sky. I don't know what to do with this information but I know information is the deadliest weapon, so I fear not to talk to Gov. Officals.

11:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish I could contact you another way to explain in dept the encounters every night.

11:43 PM  
Blogger spooked said...

I agree with you. The more I look in the sky, the more weird stuff I see. I sometimes wonder if ufos mimic planes to some extent. I saw a flying craft high up last night with just crazy blinking lights-- not normal strobe lights at all.

7:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger