Humint Events Online: Sandy Hook 911 Calls

Sunday, December 08, 2013

Sandy Hook 911 Calls



I suppose it was predictable that some people would freak out about releasing these, and it certainly was predictable that other people would listen to these and call them fake (above). But there really is nothing upsetting here, and there is plenty of weirdness here. More than anything, the callers seem too calm or confused about what is going on for the supposed horror of the event. But no real "smoking gun" in my (admittedly superficial) perusal of these calls. Probably, the major weirdness is the lack of gunshot sounds in the background. I don't pretend to know what happened at Sandy Hook, but I am open to the hoax scenario.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...



I'm surprised that you are only "open" to the hoax scenario.

After knowing as much about it as I think you must by now, I'd have thought you would have moved from mere openess to actual knowledge.

5:12 PM  
Blogger spooked said...

I really haven't studied it enough. There are definitely pieces of evidence that point to a major hoax, I just am not sure if they are totally convincing, and some of the people I've heard pushing the hoax aspect, I don't trust completely. I definitely don't buy the idea that it was all about enacting gun control.

I am sure there was some conspiracy to the event and that the official story is wrong, but I just don't know about the whole thing being fake.

9:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger