Humint Events Online: "Radiological Cleanup on ground zero-- This video is dedicated to Dimitri Khalezov"

Saturday, November 08, 2014

"Radiological Cleanup on ground zero-- This video is dedicated to Dimitri Khalezov"



Interesting but flawed video. I've actually posted a lot of the images in this video on this blog, over the years.

I think a lot of the National Nuclear Security Administration references are bogus in this, although the first one is probably legit. I imagine the official story is that the National Nuclear Security Administration was involved in the cleanup as a matter of bureaucracy in a large accident, and there was the tritium in the planes. They will say it was precaution, not a smoking gun. I wish this video was more real, but I also don't trust Khazelov one bit, and I think his specific nuclear demolition theory is bogus.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...


""tritium in the planes""

hilarious!

9:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger